Farm to Folk Organic Turmeric Powder 250g
Best Before: 10 Aug 2025
Turmeric is a bright yellow-orange spice commonly used in curries and sauces. It comes from the turmeric root. The spice has been used for its medicinal, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory properties for thousands of years.
- Cholesterol Free
- Type 2 Diabetes Friendly
- Absolutely 0 Sugar
- Ethically Sourced
How to use?
Use in shakes or smoothies or drink as tea with our Organic Coconut Nectar. To make turmeric tea at home:
- Boil 3 to 4 cups of water on the stove.
- Add 2 teaspoons of turmeric and stir.
- Simmer for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Strain the tea into another container.
- Add in coconut nectar, fresh squeezed lemon or orange juice, and milk to taste.