Herbilogy Fenugreek Extract Powder 100g
Best Before: 30 Apr 2023
Diosgenin contained in fenugreek seeds functions as an oxytocin and increases breastmilk flow (breastmilk booster) but can cause uterine contractions, therefore it is NOT recommended for pregnant women.
- Taste: Bitter
- Color: Cream to White
In addition to increasing breast milk, fenugreek seeds have incredible health benefits:
- Very rich in minerals like iron, potassium, calcium, selenium, copper, zinc, manganese and magnesium
- Contains vitamins: thiamin, folic acid, riboflavin, pyridoxine (vitamin B6), niacin, vitamins A and C
- Contains polysaccharides (polysaccharides): saponins, hemicellulose, mucilage, tannin and pectin, which aids in lowering LDL cholesterol levels
- Amino acid 4-hydroxy isoleucine contained in fenugreek seeds also decreases the absorption of glucose in the small intestine which lowers blood sugar levels in people with diabetes
- Fenugreek seeds also contain choline which studies show can slow down mental aging, also relieve PMS and menopause symptoms
- Fenugreek is also known as an aphrodisiac, and many studies have shown its ability to increase libido in men.
100% Super Fine & Premium Fenugreek Extract Powder (without added sugar, dyes, flavorings, MSG, preservatives or chemicals)
Herbilogy Fenugreek Extract Powder completely dissolves in food/drinks. Simply mix 1 teaspoon (3 grams) of Herbilogy Fenugreek Extract Powder into a glass of warm tea, chocolate or coffee. It can also be mixed into a glass of juice, smoothies, or even sprinkled on cookies, cereal and others.
One to three times a day, along with frequent and regular skin-to-skin contact or pumping, drink plenty of water minimum 2.5 L per day at the same time and have enough rest.