Today's recipe is from Simple Green Moms
Who knew that simply frying an egg and combining it with some smashed avocado and hearty toast would be so over the top delicious. The combination of flavor + texture is out of this world amazing. It is perfect for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or even as power-packed snack.
|Yields: 1||Prep Time: 5 mins||Cook Time: 5 mins||Total Time: 10 mins|
- 2 eggs (fried sunny side up)
- 2 slices of bread (toasted)
- 1 small avocado
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- sea salt + black pepper
- parsley (optional for topping)
- Prepare toast and fried eggs to personal preference.
- Peel and mash avocado with the lime juice, salt and pepper.
- Spread avocado evenly on each slice of toast then top each with a fried eggs and additional seasonings you prefer. Serve immediately.