Today's recipe is from Eating Bird Food.
Just like with regular yogurt bowls, these cantaloupe bowls are super simple. They just require one extra step (chopping of the ‘loupe) and they’re a little less portable — but they make up for it with fanciness. This is a perfect summer breakfast!
|Yields: 2||Prep Time: 7 mins||Cook Time: n/a||Total Time: 7 mins|
- 1 cantaloupe
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt (you can use coconut or almond yogurt for a dairy-free version)
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen berries
- 1/2 cup granola
- honey, for drizzling (optional)
- Cut cantaloupe in half and scoop out seeds.
- Portion about 1 cup of yogurt into each cantaloupe half. Top with berries, granola and honey. Serve.