Chocolate Hazelnut Bundt Cake Recipe (Vegan & Gluten Free)
We partnered with Earth Desserts (the maker of amazing vegan brownie brittle) to worth with our Rude Health drinks and come up with amazing vegan desserts. She came up with three (3) recipes and here's the last one.
Since this is a recipe for a cake, we figured to feature it this weekend since cakes need more time to bake. Enjoy!
CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT BUNDT CAKEYield: 3 small cakes
1 flax egg (1tbsp ground flax seed + 3 tbsp warm water, leave for 5mins)
1/2 cup coconut sugar
1/4 cup coconut oil
1/4 cup Rude Health Hazelnut Drink
3 tbsp cocoa powder
1/2 cup almond flour
1/4 cup brown rice flour
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/8 tsp salt
1/3 cup dairy-free dark choco chips
1/4 cup dairy-free dark choco chips
- Preheat oven to 175C.
- Prepare the flax egg
- Mix together the oil with sugar. Add in milk and flax egg.
- Mix together dry ingredients. Add wet mixture to dry.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop into a well-greased mini bundt pan until 3/4 full to allow it some space to rise.
- Bake for 15mins or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool completely before releasing from the pan.
- Prepare the sauce by placing the choco chips and milk into a glass bowl and heating in the microwave for 30-second intervals until melted.