Hot Horchata Recipe
Hot Horchata, made from tiger nuts, is a speciality of Valencia. It’s creamy with a hint of sweetness and is enjoyed over ice. This one is for added richness and comfort and called it hot horchata. We got this dream recipe from our friends at Rude Health.
What is a tiger nut? Find out here.
- 1 cup of Rude Health Tiger Nut Drink
- Cinnamon sticks
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract/powder
- Pour Tiger Nut Drink into a pan with cinnamon sticks and vanilla
- Heat over a medium heat, occasionally stirring until bubbles foam on the top.
- Turn off the heat and strain into a mug
- Happy sipping