It’s time to go bananas for some coffee infused banana bread! 🍌☕
This recipe is bound to be your go-to banana bread recipe. The coffee adds a subtle rich flavor and chocolate chip brings a fun surprise to each bite. 😋
- 2 Ripe Bananas
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp. of brewed Cru Kafe Organic Dark Roast
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup choc chips (plus some chocolate chips for the top)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Prepare and grease an 8" × 4" loaf pan.
- In a bowl, mix in the mashed bananas, coconut oil, egg, and coffee until combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture- flour, baking soda, and salt. Stir until everything is well incorporated.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Spread the batter into the pan. Sprinkle some chocolate chips on top. Bake for 35 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- Let the banana bread cool on a wire rack for around 15 minutes.
- Best serve warm or at room temperature
Leave a comment