Today's recipe is from Who Needs A Cape
Peanut Butter & Honey Oat Bars are easy to make and perfect for breakfast, snacking or packing into lunch boxes. Mix in whatever your family enjoys.
|Yields: 9-12pcs||Prep Time: 5 mins||Cook Time: 25 mins||Total Time: 30 mins|
- 2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 3/4 cup oat cereal
- 1/4 t cinnamon
- 1/4 t baking soda
- 1/4 t salt
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 T . coconut oil
- 3/4 tsp. vanilla
- 3 t brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 325° degrees. Line a 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl combine oats, cereal, cinnamon, baking soda & salt.
- In a separate microwaveable bowl add the honey, peanut butter, and coconut oil. Microwave for 30 second intervals until liquid. Add in vanilla and brown sugar, stir until combined.
- Add liquid mixture to dry ingredients. Mix until dry ingredients are well coated.
- Place mixture into baking dish and press down flat.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Let cool completely before cutting. Store in an air tight container.