Today's recipe is from Simplee Aloe, a Raw Bites Box partner brand
This smoothie is great if you need a little sweetness in your day. Add a little protein powder if you’re in need of a re-charge after a killer workout or it can make a great breakfast smoothie if you add in some chia seeds and decorate with coconut flakes.
|Yields: 1||Prep Time: 10mins||Cook Time: n/a||Total Time: 15mins|
- 1 cup almond or coconut milk
- 1 tbsp. of Aloe Vera Supplement
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1/2 tbsp. coconut oil (melted)
- 1 handful of fresh basil
- A little honey, maple syrup, or stevia to sweeten (optional)
- 1 tbsp. coconut flakes or shreds
- 1 tbsp. flax or chia seeds
- 1 serving protein powder of your choice if you want a post-workout hit
Directions (very simple)
Place all the ingredients into your blender and blend on a high speed until nice and smooth.