Today's recipe is from Rude Health
Oreos step aside. There’s a new kid on the block full of super seedy scrumptiousness. Twist it, lick it, munch it!
|Yields: 8 sandwiches||Prep Time: 10 mins||Cook Time: n/a||Total Time: 10mins|
- 1 box Rude Health 4 Seed Oaty (I'm in your April box!)
- 120g almond butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons (20g) light muscovado sugar
- 1 teaspoon organic cocoa
- Coarse sea salt, to taste
- In a small bowl, mix together the almond butter, light muscovado sugar and cocoa until well combined
- Spread a generous spoonful of the Chocolate Almond Butter on a Rude Health 4 Seed Oaty
- Sprinkle with the coarse sea salt
- Serve as an open faced Rude Health 4 Seed Oaty, or top with a second Rude Health 4 Seed Oaty to make sandwiches
Eat right, stay brilliant!