Raw Bites Chia Seeds 70g
Best Before: 30 Sep 2023
NEW LOOK: We're transitioning to a new look so in your order, you may get a mix of old and new bags. To minimize waste, we're doing a soft transition. Hope you understand and like the new look!
- All bags are now resealable to lock freshness
- All bags now have a product display window for you to see the actual product inside
- All bags are food grade (they've always been)
- All bags now have NV table at the back \:D/
Fun fact: chia seeds are actually one of the oldest forms of nutrition as a staple of Mayan and Aztec diets. These tiny seeds can expand and hold liquid to about 10 times their dry weight while still having a slight crunch!
Toss them in jar with almond milk to make a great chia pudding. They can also be added whole or ground into smoothies and juices, mixed into yogurt or oatmeal, or sprinkled on top of a salad.
- Great source of omega-3
- Packed with protein and dietary fiber
- Great source of antioxidants and minerals
|Calories from Fat||56 kcal|
|of which saturates||0.6g|