Enjoy a snack with a kick with this Patatas Bravas recipe! 🥔🌶
Skip that bag of potato chips and make your own healthier alternative with this baked Chilli Jam Patatas Bravas recipe! 🥔 Made with @stokes_sauces Chilli Jam, this is perfect when you’re looking for that sweet-spicy kick in your snack! 🌶
- 1 Medium Potato
- 1⁄3 cup of Stokes Chilli Jam
- 2 TBSP Olive Oil
- Dried Herbs
- Place chopped potatoes inside saucepan. Add boiling water. Cook this for 5-7 minutes.
- While potatoes are cooking, mix Stokes Chili Jam, Olive Oil, and dried herbs together.
- When the potatoes have been boiled, strain water and place potatoes into a bowl
- Mix the potatoes and the dressing together. Make sure every piece is fully coated.
- Bake potatoes in a 450°F/230°C oven for 25-30 minutes or until potatoes are golden brown.
Leave a comment