Kiwi Coconut Chia Popsicles
If you're the type that loves chia pudding then this might be a good twist to your protein-/fibre-packed breakfast pot! By the way, if you haven't tried chia pudding, we urge you to try it. It's really easy to do and it always feels so good to eat sometime that cools you down in the morning (or is it just us that feels the heat first thing in the morning?).
Making these popsicles are not any different. Instead of placing everything in a pot, you just place them in a popsicle maker! Feel free to use any time of milk but if you like something creamer, use coconut milk.
Anyway, we are happy to share a recipe we discovered from our friends at The Little Epicurean. Try it and stay cool! 😎
|Yields: 2||Prep Time: 5 mins||Cook Time: n/a||Total Time: 5 mins|
- 1 3/4 cups canned coconut milk
- 3/4 cup soy milk (or any milk alternative)
- 1/4 cup + 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 Tbsp agave syrup, or more to your liking
- 3 kiwis, peeled and sliced
- Stir together coconut milk, soy milk, chia seeds, and agave syrup. If desired, add additional sweetened to taste.
- Place sliced kiwis in popsicle molds. Use chopsticks or the back of a spoon to press kiwi to the sides of the mold.
- Gently pour liquid mixture into popsicle molds. Insert wooden popsicle sicks. Freeze for at least 4 hours until popsicles are solid.
Leave a comment