Nutrient-Packed Spicy Mexican Quinoa Buddha Bowl 🥗
Get the energy that you need for the day from a nutrient-packed Spicy Mexican Quinoa Buddha Bowl! 🥗 This is a super healthy meal idea that you can make at home with the Quinola Spicy Mexican Organic Express Quinoa and a few ingredients you can find in your fridge! It’s not just full of nutrients, but also full of “Mmmm 😋” in every bite with its Mexican twist!
- Quinola Spicy Mexican Organic Express Quinoa
- Raw Bites Sunflower Seeds
- 1 TBSP Rapeseed Oil
- 1 TBSP Blissful Organics Coconut Amino Sauce
- Grated Cheese
- Prepare Mushroom: Heat 1 tbsp. Rapeseed Oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the mushrooms and season with 1 tbsp. Coconut Amino Sauce and pepper.
- Cook for 7-10 minutes, stirring occasionally until all the moisture in the mushrooms have been evaporated and the mushrooms begin to brown. Set aside.
- Prepare Quinoa: Pour 1 tbsp. rapeseed oil in pan and saute the Quinola Spicy Mexican Quinoa for 2 minutes.
Assembly: Add the quinoa as your base, then add the lettuce, mushrooms, corn, tomatoes, cheese. Top with Raw Bites Sunflower Seeds. Enjoy!