Today's recipe is from Purely Elizabeth
Have you been obsessing over energy bites or power balls or protein bites or whatever else you want to call them? These peanut butter muesli balls are packed with protein & fibre and totally satiating. Have them in the morning or an afternoon snack, these balls are a great on-the-go kind of snack! They're easy, healthy, no bake, and bite size!
|Yields: Ball size dependent||Prep Time: 10 mins||Cook Time: n/a||Total Time: 10mins|
- 3/4 cup peanut butter (you can use Pic's Peanut Butter)
- 3 tbsp maple syrup (or any suitable alternative)
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 cups muesli (you can use Rude Health Muesli)
- In a small sauté pan, combine peanut butter, maple syrup, coconut sugar and coconut oil over low to medium heat
- Stir and cook for 3-5 minutes, until mixture begins to bubble
- In a large bowl, add muesli, pour in peanut butter sauce and stir to combine and evenly coat.
- With your hands, roll into balls and place in a container.
- Freeze and enjoy!