The Best Vegan Chocolate Mousse
Today's recipe is from I Quit Sugar
This Vegan Chocolate Mousse is the #1 recipe on the I Quit Sugar website and it's not hard to see why: It's packed with our favourite superfoods, chia seeds, which are a boon for gut health, raw cacao powder, which is a strong antioxidant and they're bound together with some good-quality fat and some fructose-free sweetener.
|Yields: 6||Prep Time: 3 hrs 10 mins||Cook Time: n/a||Total Time: 15mins|
- 400 ml can coconut cream.
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder.
- 1 tablespoon rice malt syrup.
- 1/4 cup chia seeds.
- cacao nibs, to serve.
- Place all ingredients into a large mixing bowl. Whisk ingredients together until well combined and smooth. Pour into 4-6 serving glasses.
- Place glasses into the fridge and allow to chill for at least 3 hours to firm up (or overnight for best results).
- Once firm, remove vegan mousse from the fridge and sprinkle with cacao nibs (try our Natural Health Cacao Nibs!)