Raw Bites Chia Seeds 300g
Expiry date: 31 May 2021
Chia seeds are among the healthiest foods on the planet. They’re loaded with nutrients that can have important benefits for your body and brain.
Don't be fooled by the size — these tiny seeds pack a powerful nutritional punch. A one-ounce (28 grams) serving of chia seeds contains:
- Fiber: 11 grams.
- Protein: 4 grams.
- Fat: 9 grams (5 of which are omega-3s).
- Calcium: 18% of the RDI.
- Manganese: 30% of the RDI.
- Magnesium: 30% of the RDI.
- Phosphorus: 27% of the RDI.
- They also contain a decent amount of zinc, vitamin B3 (niacin), potassium, vitamin B1 (thiamine) and vitamin B2.
This makes them one of the world's best sources of several important nutrients, calorie for calorie.
To top things off, chia seeds are a whole-grain food, usually grown organically. Plus, they’re non-GMO and naturally free of gluten.