Raw Bites Goji Berries 50g
Best Before: 24 Mar 2023
NEW LOOK: We're transitioning to a new look so in your order, you may get a mix of old and new bags. To minimize waste, we're doing a soft transition. Hope you understand and like the new look!
- All bags are now resealable to lock freshness
- All bags now have a product display window for you to see the actual product inside
- All bags are food grade (they've always been)
- All bags now have NV table at the back \:D/
Chockfull of vitamins, antioxidants, protein, dietary fiber, and iron, goji berries can be enjoyed whole or ground to powder.
Goji berries are also known as wolfberries, and have been used as a medicinal herb and food supplement in Asian countries for centuries. Toss them into a salad or in your daily smoothie. Make them into a trail mix or use it as a topping to baked goods and desserts. Or just eat them raw and by the handful, no one will judge!
- Bursting with vitamins and antioxidants
- Great source of dietary fiber
- Has a delicious taste similar to raspberries and strawberries
|Nutrition||per 1oz (28g)|
|Calories from Fat||0 kcal|
|of which saturates||0g|