Raw Bites Raw Cashews 200g
Best Before: 31 Oct 2022
NEW LOOK: We're transitioning to a new look so in your order, you may get a mix of old and new bags. To minimize waste, we're doing a soft transition. Hope you understand and like the new look!
- All bags are now resealable to lock freshness
- All bags now have a product display window for you to see the actual product inside
- All bags are food grade (they've always been)
- All bags now have NV table at the back \:D/
Cashew nuts are a great source of protein and minerals, and have a high Vitamin B and K content. Eaten raw or roasted, they have a crunchy, chewy goodness that make snacking so enjoyable.
As a snack or an ingredient to a good dish, cashews are a must-have in your pantry. Make your own homemade cashew butter! Chop them up to make a killer cashew chicken masala. Or just keep them in a jar for those between-meal cravings.
- Rich with vitamins and minerals
- Good source of healthy fat
- Overflowing with carbohydrates, protein, and fiber
|Calories from Fat||207 kcal|
|of which saturates||9.0g|