Raw Bites Pumpkin Seeds 60g
Best Before: 1 Sep 2022 / 25 Aug 2022
NEW LOOK: We're transitioning to a new look so in your order, you may get a mix of old and new bags. To minimize waste, we're doing a soft transition. Hope you understand and like the new look!
- All bags are now resealable to lock freshness
- All bags now have a product display window for you to see the actual product inside
- All bags are food grade (they've always been)
- All bags now have NV table at the back \:D/
Pumpkin seeds are a great source of protein and dietary fiber, with high levels of zinc, antioxidants, magnesium, and phosphorus.
Like other nuts and seeds, pumpkin seeds can be roasted to develop a rich smoky flavor and crunchy, chewy texture. You can use them as salad or smoothie toppings too. Can be used raw in trail mixes. Or keep them in a mason jar for a quick snack while you work.
- Bursting with antioxidants and minerals
- Great source of dietary fiber
- Your childhood snack made better
|Nutrition||per 3 tbsp (15g)|
|Calories from Fat||71 kcal|
|of which saturates||1.0g|