Raw Bites Sunflower Seeds 250g
Best Before: 31 May 2022
NEW LOOK: We're transitioning to a new look so in your order, you may get a mix of old and new bags. To minimize waste, we're doing a soft transition. Hope you understand and like the new look!
- All bags are now resealable to lock freshness
- All bags now have a product display window for you to see the actual product inside
- All bags are food grade (they've always been)
- All bags now have NV table at the back \:D/
With high levels of vitamin B and E, manganese, and copper content, sunflower seeds are also a good source of protein and dietary fiber. Whether eaten raw or toasted, our de-shelled sunflower seeds are a great snack to have on-hand!
You can use them to make your own trail mix or granola and protein bars. They can also be used to make gluten- free sunflower seed cookies for afternoon tea. Can also be an alternative to nuts in pasta sauce recipes!
- Deshelled for easy snacking
- Loaded with vitamins and minerals
- Contains soluble and insoluble fiber
|Nutrition||per 3 tbsp (15g)|
|Calories from Fat||67 kcal|
|of which saturates||<1.0g|